• 21 September 2022
  • 2 replies

If i live in Guatemala but I have an EU passport and I study in Spain, can I purchase an Eurail Pass?


Best answer by Yorkie 22 September 2022, 00:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Only if you can show that you live in Guatemala. So probably not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It would depend on your official residence status in each country.

If you have been living as a student long enough to get a right to stay document and have a stable address, then I agree with nvdborgt that you would qualify for an Interrail pass.

If however you have full residential status in Guatemala and only stay in Spain for term times then you could qualify for a Eurail pass. 

Either way you would be advised to keep a copy of your residence documentation with you when travelling.