Solved

Need Global Mobile Pass Cover Number for seat reservation

I am trying to reserve a seat on a Eurostar train from London St Pancras (Gb) to Paris Nord (Fr) but the app/website is not allowing me to do it through the Eurail reservation system. I tried using the www.b-europe.com reservation system but it requires a pass cover number. Something that the mobile pass does not come with. Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 20 May 2022, 08:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you contacted Customer Support through this form and asked for the Pass Cover Number?

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Customer Support is currently overloaded with requests so you will probably have to be patient to get help. If you are currently travelling or will be travelling in the next weeks you should inform Customer Support about that.

Maybe @Magdalena can help.

For most routes there are different possibilities to make reservations and some don't require the Pass Cover Number.

If you write what reservations you want to make, hopefully you can get advice on how to reserve without the Pass Cover Number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What does "the app/website is not allowing me to do it through the Eurail reservation system” mean? Is there an error message and if so, could you post a screenshot?