Solved

New phone but can't add the pass

I got a new phone and I’m trying to add my interrail pass to the Mobile App and it’s saying i cant because it’s registered with a different device. I deleted the app on the old phone and then did a full factory reset and it’s still not working. I’m leaving for my trip tomorrow!!! Stress

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 15 June 2022, 08:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The pass is connected to the phone and only Customer Support can disconnect the pass from your old phone. Only then can you connect your pass to the new phone.

You should immediately contact Customer Support through this form. Customer Support is overloaded with requests so you need to clearly write that you will be travelling today and that you can't start your travel without help, so that Customer Support can prioritise your request correctly. Please also write your pass number in the request. The pass number is in your confirmation email and in your Interrail/Eurail account.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Thanks very much for your help. I bought a new pass as I had no other option, hopefully I can get some of the money back from the first pass :(