Solved

Night trip - not direct - so counting two travel days?

Hello, good afternoon. I have a question. If I make a direct trip (without transfers) between Freiburg and Valencia, leaving one day and arriving the next, it counts as 1 day of the pass according to the website. However, I must make transfers, the fact that it is not a direct trip, counts me as 2 days of the pass for the transfers in Lyon, Barcelona...?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 14 June 2022, 17:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello, good afternoon. I have a question. If I make a direct trip (without transfers) between Freiburg and Valencia, leaving one day and arriving the next, it counts as 1 day of the pass according to the website. However, I must make transfers, the fact that it is not a direct trip, counts me as 2 days of the pass for the transfers in Lyon, Barcelona...?

Correct as there is no direct train you have to use atleast 2 traveldays.

The rule is good for Nighttrains for example i can catch first from Gdansk in Poland a daytrain to Warsaw and change there for the direct Nighttrain to Graz or Budapest and it will count only one travelday.
If i wanna travel further for example to Zagreb or Romania i will need a 2nd travelday.

THANKS A LOT !!!!😍🤗😎