Solved

No confirmation after purchase 4 mobile passes

Hi all, yesterday I bought 4 mobile passes (2 adults and 2 youth) and I didnt recieve a confirmation in my emailbox.

I tried many times to chat, send email messages to solve my problem, without success.

I really need asap a solution for this problem, couldnt do a call to a support desk.

My email is correct, I checked my spam, nothing.

In my acccount I tried many times to resend the confirmation, nothing!!

HELP!

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 16 August 2022, 10:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Maybe wrong email by mistake? I sometimes forget to write my email englishstyle as my name contains “Umlaute” ö = oe in english.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The pass numbers are all you need really and these should also be visible in your account. In the Order Overview, click on Traveller Details.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

En als het zo luek is dat je nog eens wil: gewoon bij NS-INern of treinreiswinkel-veel sneller en minder gedoe

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello Sandy, I am sorry that your passes took longer to reach you than expected. Mobile passes should reach you within 30 minutes of purchase. If that's not the case, that might indicate either an issuing error on our side or a typo in the email address. It seems that these passes were activated and used so I'm hoping that this issue was satisfactorily resolved :)