Solved

No confirmation email from customer service

• 1 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Today It's me and my girlfriend First day of travel and she broke her phone. We have two mobile passes, She had Hers on her phone. We have our next train on thursday. We are making a desperate attempt to fix her phone, probabily waisting more Money (even the tech guys said it's not sure It Will be fixable). In the meantime She contacted customer service to ask them to let them upload her pass to my phone. We contacted customer service via facebook, and the bot literally said "Done! You should receive a confirmation email in a moment, then just wait for one of our agents to get back to you.". It's been two hours and we didn't get any confirmation e-mail. Please we are desperate, we don't know what to do. We could lose hundreds of euros and be forced to put to waste a 20 week interrail. What can we do? It's not Fair, we should Just be able to buy a new phone and upload the pass

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 25 August 2022, 17:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you checked your spam folder for the email? 

Have you tried to upload her pass to your phone?

Customer Support will solve this, but you need to let them know that you didn't receive the email.

Today It's me and my girlfriend First day of travel and she broke her phone. We have two mobile passes, She had Hers on her phone. We have our next train on thursday. We are making a desperate attempt to fix her phone, probabily waisting more Money (even the tech guys said it's not sure It Will be fixable). In the meantime She contacted customer service to ask them to let them upload her pass to my phone. We contacted customer service via facebook, and the bot literally said "Done! You should receive a confirmation email in a moment, then just wait for one of our agents to get back to you.". It's been two hours and we didn't get any confirmation e-mail. Please we are desperate, we don't know what to do. We could lose hundreds of euros and be forced to put to waste a 20 week interrail. What can we do? It's not Fair, we should Just be able to buy a new phone and upload the pass

Dear Albi, thank you for your question! Please accept my apology for the late reply. If you need any assistance, please send me a DM.

Kind regards,

Annie