Solved

no help from interrail

Badge

Hello, I have a big problem, I had a technical problem to activate my pass. Now since one week I ask Interrail to help me, because my pass now is not valid anymore. I can’t aktivate it or do something. Interrail said they want to help me, but they only sending email like a chat bot. There is no help at all. Now I’m losing my money 400€, and can’t go trevel with my son because he aktivate his pass.  

help please! 

icon

Best answer by Mukhammad 17 April 2023, 15:31

View original

31 replies

Badge

I copied the number out of my email. So this was the same number.

And this isn’t helping me now, I paid for the ticket an tried to activate it, it doesn’t work. After that I gave it to my son, because on the ticket it says, “activate after 11.4.” I thought that’s the problem so we tried it later again. And then it says contact the support. 

And now I’m reaching nobody, this should be arranged in another way. The ticket is paid and valid so we’re is the problem to activate or sending me a new code for a pass. 

Badge

Where 

Badge

@rvdborgt 

@AnnaB 

@Al_G 

and can’t be real that this problem to solve takes so long…

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@rvdborgt

@AnnaB

@Al_G

and can’t be real that this problem to solve takes so long…

Hello @Biggi,

I have sent a response to your email request. Now the activation date's issue has been solved by our IT team.

Please check your email and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Badge

Thank you for your answer, I replied to you, the problem is now that we have to change the ticket also for my son. I send the details to you in my mail. 

thank you for your answer! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Biggi 

Please send me a private message with the email address you contacted us with. I will check your case. 

Have a nice day!