No human Support at Eurail & the website is buggy

• Email : orders@eurail.com does not work. 
  • when clicked on HELP, assistant is limited in helping get the answers. The responses are in loop. 
  • same with facebook messenger, kept asking the same questions but no immeidate answer.
  • Placed the pass in the cart but i cannot check them out. 
  • this cause me to lose my confidence in buying the EURAIL. I hope it is not a mistake to buy the EURAIL pass. 

Thanks. 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Do to high demand on passes for Europeans (Interrail) due to a sale, the webshop is very busy also of Eurail. 

You could wait till Wednesday. 

Eurail has no email, you can only contact them via this link

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

P.S. Eurail.com is not the only retailer of the pass. 

I found rail pass ( site is not secured) plus it is more expensive than Eurail.com

Raileurope does not have an option for global pass. 

I think everyone who try to buy the pass has issue with processing transactions. 

thanks

Hi Angelo,
I have the same problem. I'll try again tomorrow, but do you know what happens when the countdown goes off and it hasn't worked out yet?
Is it possible to buy the passes directly from the railway companies of the country (e.g. Deutsche Bahn) at the counter?
Thank you and best regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi Angelo,
I have the same problem. I'll try again tomorrow, but do you know what happens when the countdown goes off and it hasn't worked out yet?
Is it possible to buy the passes directly from the railway companies of the country (e.g. Deutsche Bahn) at the counter?
Thank you and best regards

Yes DB Ticketoffice even have the 50% discount for Interrail :) (save the delivery fee of the paperpass)

The webshop was broken for several hours yesterday, I suspect this may be due to the high demand for the 50% DISCOUNT but all seems to be ok now. I was concerned myself but was able to order my pass about an hour ago

50  percent discount. Wowed. I wonder why and how! 

This is a celebration of Interrail’s 50th Anniversary - The flash sale begins on Friday, May 6)
and lasts until 11.59pm on Tuesday, May 10

Thank you very much 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

50% off is only for Europeans who are allowed to buy Interrail. You are from US, you are able to buy Eurail, but no sale there.

@Deleas 50% off only for Interrail, keep it in mind.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

EUrail IS sold by DB at only SOME counters-notably the 3 big cities that have airports where planes from over the ocean land. You pay in € and that may mean its a little more expens as in US$.

The pass assumes you are adult enough and able to do general planning yourself-it will not fuss/suss any minor prob that USAers tend to have so often. About 99,99% of these are not new at all and have been asked&answered a few dozen times-also in this forum.