Solved

not letting me select start date for activation

• 26 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, I’m looking to travel in summer, and I’m trying to select my start date to activate my mobile pass. It will only let me pick the day after, not any dates before it. Has this happened to anyone, what should I do? 
Customer service haven’t responded 

icon

Best answer by Marion 29 April 2022, 15:31

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What do you mean with "It will only let me pick the day after”?

I want to pick a date, say 1st June, but it won’t let me, it will only give me the option of 2nd of June onwards 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

And that's in the app? You should be able to select any date, including today (but don't do that, since then you can't cancel it).

I know so I don’t know what to do, if you delete the app, does the pass delete? Can I delete it and re add the pass? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I know so I don’t know what to do, if you delete the app, does the pass delete? Can I delete it and re add the pass? 

I've seen reports of people who did that and did not need to add the pass again. No guarantees of course...

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi, I’m looking to travel in summer, and I’m trying to select my start date to activate my mobile pass. It will only let me pick the day after, not any dates before it. Has this happened to anyone, what should I do? 
Customer service haven’t responded 

Hi Gracegilbey, I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues. As a quick fix, make sure you have the last version of the app. You can try to close the app and open it again too. Our customer service will do its best to come back to you as soon as possible. Cheers,