Solved

Not possible to add the pass to mobile because its activated on another device

Respected sir ,

my uncle and cousin came from USA to travel to Europe and I am planning everything .I have booked them eurail pass .they both are currently in London and I am in germany ..As we are activating the mobile pass ..I have activated my mobile pass in my mobile ..and my uncle has on his ..now it is not possible to get mobile pass in my cousin mobile ..they are having train in 4 hours ..please help 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 24 May 2022, 18:06

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You must explain the problem and show screen shots. What is the exact problem? Is it an iPhone or Android? What OS? What version of the app?

Mobile pass of my cousin is in my mobile because unknowingly I have activated it in my mobile .I am in germany and he is London .he is travelling to Paris from London in 3 hours ..

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Marion Are you still working? This is very urgent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Kritika Kian Wagle

It is only Customer Support who can help you to deactivate the pass from your phone so that the pass can be activated on the other phone.

Fill in this form and clearly state that you need help within the next hours. There is no guarantee that Customer Support will have time to respond but hopefully.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Marion is handling this 🌞

The only thing I can think of is if you create the ticket for your cousin in your phone and make a screen shot and send to your cousin.

@seewulf @rvdborgt Do you think that could work? I doubt that Customer Support will respond within the needed time?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Respected sir ,

my uncle and cousin came from USA to travel to Europe and I am planning everything .I have booked them eurail pass .they both are currently in London and I am in germany ..As we are activating the mobile pass ..I have activated my mobile pass in my mobile ..and my uncle has on his ..now it is not possible to get mobile pass in my cousin mobile ..they are having train in 4 hours ..please help 

Hi, I escalated this internally. Hopefully you will get a reply on time. Cheers,