I have done the following so far:
- On the Rail Planner mobile app, I created two identical trips (one each for me and my wife)
- Created each segment of travel as individual “journeys” and then linked them under these two trips
- Made one reservation on the OBB mobile app (didn’t realize I should have mentioned that I have the Global pass under discounts section) and so I was charged 13 Euros per head - fees towards my education, I guess!
- After understanding it a bit better with the help of others on this forum, I made two other reservations on the OBB mobile app using the Eurail Global Pass (first class) and wasn’t charged any reservation fees.
What’s the next step?
- How do I let my Flexi global passes know that I have used up 2 of the 7 days of travel? How do I link this information?
- When should I activate the pass?
- Can I activate the passes online or do I need to visit a train station? I will be in Paris a month before the first travel date and if I have to activate it, can I do it at one of the big stations there?
I tried to read thru the FAQs and other discussion threads, but I must be quite dumb as I couldn’t figure this out. ☹️
Thank you for the guidance.
Thanks & regards,
Best answer by Al_GView original