Solved

Paper pass QR code

• 3 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I want to use Rail Planner with Interrail paper pass. But the controller asked for a QR code in app, code that I've never seen and there no instruction where to find it.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 3 August 2022, 10:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you have a paper pass, then the paper pass is your ticket and you have no QRcode in the app.

As you have chosen to have your Trip in the Rail Planner in app, sometimes the train staff get confused and think that you have a mobile pass. You just need to say that you have a paper pass as your ticket. 

This was my quess too. But the controller knows only to scan or to stamp. So the Rail Planner seems a waste of time (and a lot of nerves)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This was my quess too. But the controller knows only to scan or to stamp. So the Rail Planner seems a waste of time (and a lot of nerves)

I agree, that's why my daughter and I, who currently are Interrailing with the paper pass, have chosen to use the Trip in the Pass Cover where the controllers can stamp instead of using the Trip in the Rail Planner. 

It would be good if you could inform Interrail about your problem through the form below. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sa-trevlig resan, anna- med dotter ocksa.