Solved

pass activation

• 9 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi, I need some clarification. A few months ago I received an email asking me through a survey when I would intend to travel with the pass, I selected February 2023. A little while ago I connected my trip to the pass, it then asked me to select the date on which I wanted to leave , but it only let me select dates in January. How do I select a date in February as the expected departure date (since mine is flexible)? Thank you very much and good evening.

icon

Best answer by seewulf 10 January 2023, 00:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

When did you buy your pass? Did you activate your pass already? Do you have a screenshot or so? But please remove all your personal details.

The surveys Interrail sends usually doesn't have anything to do with possible travel dates. 

I win the pass with the contest last year and I can Travel until 28 february

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Normally, passes can be activated until 11 months after purchase; the latest possible start date is also 11 months after purchase. If you've won a pass, then I'd expect there to be an explanation accompanying your pass with details about until when you have to activate it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Normally, passes can be activated until 11 months after purchase; the latest possible start date is also 11 months after purchase. If you've won a pass, then I'd expect there to be an explanation accompanying your pass with details about until when you have to activate it.

As they can travel till 28th Feb they have to activate it on the 29th January :) It´s not clearly written in the Discover EU manual :D 

thank you!