Solved

Pass activation; my passport ID card number is not working

• 19 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi all! I am currently in Amsterdam. I plan on moving to Berlin this afternoon… however, since Amsterdam was my first destination and I hadn’t planned how long I was staying, I decided I would activate my pass once I’m here. My passport ID card number isn’t working even though it’s  the exact same as my normal passport number. I cant activate my pass and any help would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 19 May 2022, 21:38

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi all! I am currently in Amsterdam. I plan on moving to Berlin this afternoon… however, since Amsterdam was my first destination and I hadn’t planned how long I was staying, I decided I would activate my pass once I’m here. My passport ID card number isn’t working even though it’s  the exact same as my normal passport number. I cant activate my pass and any help would be greatly appreciated.

What do you mean by "is not working”? Is there an error message? If so, could you post a screenshot?

If this is in step 1 of the activation procedure, you need the pass number: the number that was sent to you in the confirmation email.