Solved

Pass cover number for mobile pass

A friend and I are looking to book the train line from Toulouse Matabiau (Fr) - Narbonne (Fr) via b-euorpe however it is asking for a passcover number, and it seem this is common with mobile passes. Any recommendation that can help me quickly resolve this, as i am afraid the train will fill up

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 11 May 2022, 14:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can ask @Felipe.iturrieta  or @Marion. to provide you with a Passcovernumber. Or youask  the Custmer Service of eurail via this form https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/de

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

DO simply be much wiser-take any of the TER local trains and do not bother about REServ. These are only needed for the 2-hourly IC-trains. OR do it-when you are in FR and insist on these trains-at any machien of SNCF/long distance.

If you use bahn.de as planner it will clearly show which trains MUST be reserved and which not

A friend and I are looking to book the train line from Toulouse Matabiau (Fr) - Narbonne (Fr) via b-euorpe however it is asking for a passcover number, and it seem this is common with mobile passes. Any recommendation that can help me quickly resolve this, as i am afraid the train will fill up

Hi @Erendira Lucas, I sent you a private message :)