Solved

Pass cover number (paper pass) doesn't work in app

• 17 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi. Me and my friend bought a paper pass and now we want to put the pass cover number into the app, so we have the opportunity to make seats reservations in the app. But every time we write our pass cover number in the app, it says error/the pass number is incorrect. Hope you can help. Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 19 March 2022, 11:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Could you post a screenshot of the screen where you see the error?

If you say which trains you want to book, then people can also give alternative websites to book reservations, which may also be cheaper, since Interrail charges an extra fee for each reservation.

This is what the screen looks like... Right now I havn’t left on the interrail and therefore I don’t know which trains it is I want to book seats for. But I just wanted the app to work, so I have the opportunity to use/buy seats through the app during my trip. :)
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
This is what the screen looks like... Right now I havn’t left on the interrail and therefore I don’t know which trains it is I want to book seats for. But I just wanted the app to work, so I have the opportunity to use/buy seats through the app during my trip. :)

You did use capital a letter i (plus 8 digits)? If so, then please contact customer service.

Booking seats can often be done cheaper via other ways such as ticket offices or websites (depending on the train or railway company). All the app does is forward you to the Interrail website or other websites that are included.

But it would of course be good if the pass cover number worked.