Solved

Pass France-Germany

• 13 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I’m looking to prepare my trip with the Germany-France pass but i have a question. I live in France (Nantes) so in order to go to Stuttgart I need to take a train Nantes-Strasbourg and another one Strasbourg-Stuttgart. I was wondering if the nantes-Strasboug ticket (except reservation) is included in the pass like the Strasbourg-Stuttgart is, or do I have to fully pay for it?

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 13 September 2023, 12:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The outbound/inbound rule says that you can travel on a maximum of 2 travel days in your country of residence. On a travel day you can travel with as many trains as you like so the journey from Nantes to Strasbourg is included in your pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It is included and you also get free TGV seat reservations by going to a SNCF ticket counter. Ask for a billet parcours d'approche or just explain what you'd like.

Tu peux montrer cette page internet au cas où car tous les employés ne sont pas au courant : https://assistance.passefranceallemagne.fr/fr/support/solutions/articles/103000124118-comment-r%C3%A9server-gratuitement-le-trajet-aller-vers-l-allemagne-et-le-retour-vers-la-france-#