Solved

Pass in another device

• 12 June 2022
  • 7 replies

When I try to activate my pass on the mobile app, it tells me that it is activated on another device, but I don't remember having activated my pass on another device. What should I do ? I'm leaving in less than a week and I don't know what to do if I buy another one or what.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by seewulf 12 June 2022, 21:24

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Contact Customer Support Asap and say them when you are traveling :)

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

To speed up the process with Customer Support, add your pass number when you fill in the form that @seewulf added a link to. 

Customer Support has to disconnect your pass from whatever device it is connected to before you can connect it to your phone.

@AnnaB You mean the  order number? The id? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@AnnaB You mean the  order number? The id? 

The pass number that you got in the confirmation mail, which is the same number that you are trying to activate in the app.

Maybe you should double check that you are trying to activate the pass with the correct number. 

The pass number should also be possible to see in the order overview in your Interrail/Eurail account.

@AnnaB 

Thank you very much! I know what you mean, I have it in my confirmation email. No, I have written everything correctly. Unfortunately, when I sent the message I forgot to put the pass name on them, I just put my order number. Does it affect something? Do I send you the same message again with my pass name?
Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@AnnaB

Unfortunately, when I sent the message I forgot to put the pass name on them, I just put my order number. Does it affect something? Do I send you the same message again with my pass name?
Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

They will find your pass number through the order number.

I’m having the same issue!! And i’m leaving for mainland Europe tomorrow to begin my trip