Solved

Pass is not longer connected and doesn‘t appear in the app

Hello, 

my Pass seems not longer connected by the App. It is not possible to add a Journey. I have this Problem for two days now. 
What can I do?

Is there somebody who can answer und German? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 31 July 2022, 20:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rvdborgt Can you help, please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Received via private message:

My App has a problem with the Connection of my pass. Since two days the pass is dissapeared and I am asked whether I want to connect a pass. I am travelling 2,5 week now. Yesterday I tried to update the app. Now it seems to be the update version. Is it possible to uninstall the App and install it again? Is it possible to connect my pass with the New Version of the App. Do you think it will work probably after doing this? I am a bit desparated, because I am on Interrail one week more.

It is possible to uninstall and reinstall the app. It doesn't hurt to try that.

App version should be 24.2.1 (Android) or 24.2.0 (iPhone). Check via More (Mehr) and scroll to the bottom.

If the app doesn't see an active pass anymore, then please add your pass again with the pass number from the confirmation mail. If there’s an error message, then please post a screenshot.

There was a bug some weeks ago with these symptoms and a fix was released shortly after so maybe the new version fixes this.