Solved

Pass recommended for our trip

I’m planning to travel with my sister and we both purchased a 22 day continuous pass. All together we’ve roughly 3 weeks to travel and I was wondering if that would be enough (I’m aware it depended on how many places we want to go) or would the 10 travel days over 2 months be better due to its flexibility? Any help would be appreciated 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 22 June 2022, 10:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you have 3 weeks to travel and the price difference not is so big between the passes I would go for the 22 days continous pass. It gives you more flexibility and you don't have to count your travel days and be afraid of loosing travel days due to last minute changes of your travel plans.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Its also far better to reduce stress due to unused but registered traveldays & all that-this forum is brisk with such things every day. And of course-do I need to explain this-you can thus also do easy short daytrips out of the city you have HTL in for a few days.

If you have 3 weeks to travel and the price difference not is so big between the passes I would go for the 22 days continous pass. It gives you more flexibility and you don't have to count your travel days and be afraid of loosing travel days due to last minute changes of your travel plans.

Thank you so much 

Its also far better to reduce stress due to unused but registered traveldays & all that-this forum is brisk with such things every day. And of course-do I need to explain this-you can thus also do easy short daytrips out of the city you have HTL in for a few days.

Thank you so much