Solved

pass/ticket stopped displaying on phone

• 30 March 2023
  • 5 replies

My ticket/pass  will no longer display on my phone. I have been travelling for 2 weeks in Spain, where it worked perfectly when making seat reservations. Today I entered Portugal and went to the station to purchase a seat reservation but in spite of having entered the journey and being connected to the internet all I get is a message saying “No ticket for this date” which completely wrong. Please help asap as I have to travel tomorrow!!!!

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 30 March 2023, 22:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you change the date to tomorrow's date on the screen where you display the QR code?

I did. now and it seems to be functioning as it should… Strangely though this never when booking reservations before although I always booked at least a day if not two before travelling…. Whatever problem fixed and thanks for your advice!

I have had the same problem for the last two days since the App upgrade. It needs sorting out urgently. 

Hey 👋 this is the reply I received and it worked fine, but I agree it is confusing and needs to be addressed…..

Hope this helps!

Simon

I am not sure when your next travel day and journey is, but the App will always show today's date. Please click on this bar (as per example below) and a calendar will open. Each date with a saved journey will have a blue dot below. To see the ticket for the date you'll be travelling, click on that date.

?name=image.png

?name=image.png

Best regards,

Schalk
Customer service team
Eurail BV

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The question is then: what would you like the behaviour to be when you tap on "Show ticket”? By default, it will show the ticket (if any) for the current date.