Solved

Pass transfer between devices needed - I lost my phone

• 18 September 2022
  • 11 replies

Hi,

I have lost my phone and now need to transfer my passes to another phone. As I am traveling now and am a first time traveller, this is a bit urgent. Can someone from eurail customer service help me her. My number for now is +44xxxxxxxxxx

Moderator note: the phone number has been removed for privacy reasons

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 18 September 2022, 19:52

View original

11 replies

@Claudi.  Adding you as I seen you as a member for support.

I am in really need of a help here. Please help as am standing on the platform.

@Nanja pls help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please contact customer service ASAP:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

They are the only ones who can help. Nanja is not here during weekends and I’m not sure about Claudio.

Mention your pass number (from the confirmation email or your Eurail account) and when you need to travel again (or that you are currently travelling).

Request response

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

My voucher numbers are XXXXXX and XXXXXX

Please delete this information and the telephone number in your topic. You should not write any personal information in the Community. 

Have you made a request in the request database? That is the only way to get your pass  disconnected from the phone. Did you write your pass number and that you are currently travelling when you made the request?

Moderator note: pass numbers have been removed. 

I have made my request in the request database

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have made my request in the request database

Ok.Then you normally should get help within an hour or so. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you checked you spam mail for any reply from Eurail Customer Support?

Yes got it, thanks for all the help.. sorry to budge you soo much. Am in relief now

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Prosenjeeta, glad to see that one of our customer support agents, Clara, assisted you with unlinking your pass from your device so you can connect it to another one. Enjoy the rest of your trip!