Solved

Payment process issue

• 16 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I was trying to purchase the Global pass ticket through the Eurail website  https://www.eurail.com/en/eurail-passes/global-pass 

But once I have put all the details and credit cards details then it redirected me to a different website.

Can you please assist me with this?

Regards

Li

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 16 March 2022, 08:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Which website are you redirected to?

If there's an error message, then please post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, please post a screenshot of where you get stuck.

Edit: It could be a redirect to a webpage for extra authentication, such as 3-D Secure, depending on what your credit card provider requires.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

As rian tells, most likely its a feature of YOUR bank/cred cd. for safe payment method. Here in EUR one always needs what we call 2-step verification to prevent fraud by phishing . Most times it gives a site like f.e. molly or adyen.

I have no idea how far advanced Ozzie-land is in this respect.

Thank you . I tried to pay by PAYPAL. It went through now.

Hello, jumping on the bandwagon, I've had an issue with the payment, essentially I paid through PayPal and the payment got released but it didn't finish the purchase, so I had to pay again for the ticket and so now I paid twice for the same ticket, I wonder how can I get the payment refunded to my account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello, jumping on the bandwagon, I've had an issue with the payment, essentially I paid through PayPal and the payment got released but it didn't finish the purchase, so I had to pay again for the ticket and so now I paid twice for the same ticket, I wonder how can I get the payment refunded to my account. 

You'll have to contact customer service.