Solved

Payment with holiday voucher from ANCV

Hi,

Is it possible to pay with holiday voucher from ANCV? 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 19 May 2022, 18:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi,

This should answer your question
https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/ordering-info/payment-methods

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Did it cross your mind that people from out of FR would not even know what you mean?

The only answer can be given by this national society of yours (and in which country I am also now-Provence) as they should even be able to sell paper passes at some of the major gares-or at least thats the theory.

The online world from this site sits in fact in Utrecht/NL and will not at all accept any vouchers/receipts etc they have never ever heard of.

PS-there ARE some cashback sites that promise to give a very few % back of the sum you spent, but this will also vary per country.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Probably only when you buy an Interrail pass from an SNCF ticket office.

Did it cross your mind that people from out of FR would not even know what you mean?

The only answer can be given by this national society of yours (and in which country I am also now-Provence) as they should even be able to sell paper passes at some of the major gares-or at least thats the theory.

The online world from this site sits in fact in Utrecht/NL and will not at all accept any vouchers/receipts etc they have never ever heard of.

PS-there ARE some cashback sites that promise to give a very few % back of the sum you spent, but this will also vary per country.

Hello and thanks for your answer.

I thought perhaps there are French travelers here or an administrator who can give an answer. The fact is that you actually did it so it was worth it. I'll check at the train station or with ANCV. 

Thank

😊