Solved

Post tracking code for Pass

Purchased paper ticket 25 April 2022. Checking account daily it says “ fulfillment in progress”

and under tracking code it says “ not available” 

I have email EuRail 3 times, no response.

Anyone have idea on how to get tracking number? 

Thank you,

Don in Seattle

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 25 May 2022, 17:14

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I assume that the tracking number will be filled in once the paper pass has been delivered to the Dutch mail service.

What was the expected delivery date when you ordered the pass? 

When you contact Customer Support, preferably through the form below, you should inform them about the start date of you travel.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Thank you will fill out the form you provided and contact again. Delivery date was to be 26 May or before,

Depart 29 May. Still no tracking number.

Don

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If your pass doesn't turn up before you leave the thing you can do is to cancel that pass and purchase a mobile pass. 

That’s nice of you for answering. I did try the mobile pass in 2021 the 3 month version and had a lot of trouble with it. I admit part of the problem was me being 74 and not that tech savvy with mobile phones.

Thanks,

Don

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That’s nice of you for answering. I did try the mobile pass in 2021 the 3 month version and had a lot of trouble with it. I admit part of the problem was me being 74 and not that tech savvy with mobile phones.

Thanks,

Don

I see what you mean. My father of 84 used a mobile pass in Switzerland during our trip at Easter and he struggled a bit. I will be using the paper pass during the summer for me and my daughter.

I know that you can buy paper passes on some sites in Europe. What city will you be flying to?

Frankfurt am Main 

Thanks

Don

Frankfurt Main

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rvdborgt Do I remember correctly that it is possible to buy paper passes at Frankfurt Airport? Or somewhere else in Frankfurt. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Paper Eurail passes are sold at Frankfurt airport, according to DB's tariff information (an in a few other other stations).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If the pass doesn't arrive, don't cancel it yourself but just request a full refund via customer service. They are responsible for the delivery.

I thank you for the message it has given me relief. I shall relax a little. I know the two DB office sites at Frankfurt Airport. Thanks thanks thanks!

Don Seattle

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I just looked this up for you:

https://www.bahnhof.de/bahnhof-en/Frankfurt-am-Main-Flughafen-Fernbahnhof-3820780

But it seems that you know your way around the airport. I hope that you get a nice trip and that everything works out fine with the pass.

Thank you returning to Germany is very special for me...