Solved

Premium shipping paper pass - alternatives

• 19 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi all, 

I am planning a journey from the Netherlands to Poland starting from August 4th. I had to wait until I had permission from my work which I received yesterday. According to the Interrail website, the shipping of the pass is 3 - 8 days when choosing premium shipping, so i thought it would be fine. However, when I wanted to buy the global (5 days in a month) pass, i found out that it was only possible to select the standard shipping. The first travel day possible would be August 6th. I know that it is also possible to buy the digital pass but I prefer the paper ticket….  As I have like 2 weeks left, i hope that someone knows how to buy a interrail pas that arrives on time. 

Regards from The Netherlands, 

Alex

icon

Best answer by seewulf 19 July 2021, 21:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can buy the pass at the ticket offices of NS on the next train station ;) for direct start :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

NS now only sell paper Interrail passes at Amsterdam Central station and at Schiphol.

Alternatively, go to www.happyrail.com, select Passes, Europe, Passes for All of Europe, Interrail Global Pass and click on the Let's Go button (or the same in Dutch :)). Then choose your pass. I can choose starting from tomorrow so… not sure if they still offer paper passes :/