Solved

Problems with the onward journey(GlobalPass)

Hello all,
I have the problem that I traveled from Germany to Sweden with the Global Ticket now I want to go back. But unfortunately I can not choose a travel date. It is a bit urgent since I already travel on Saturday 18.06 again from Sweden to Germany. Can someone help me possibly?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 15 June 2022, 10:16

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can you describe your problem in more detail and post some screen shots?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello all,
I have the problem that I traveled from Germany to Sweden with the Global Ticket now I want to go back. But unfortunately I can not choose a travel date. It is a bit urgent since I already travel on Saturday 18.06 again from Sweden to Germany. Can someone help me possibly?

maybe you used already all your HomeCountry traveldays?

This would mean that my trip from Germany to Sweden have used up all trips and I now need a new ticket for the trip back to Germany which is kind of annoying.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What trips have you already made and on what dates?

What trips have you already made and on what dates?

I traveled from Nuremberg(Germany) to Kalmar(Sweden) on 05.06.22. and now wanted to return to Nuremberg(Germany) on 18.06.22.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can you post a screen shot of the journeys that are connected to your pass?

I tried to Add a journey but i didn't work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can see in the top right corner that you already have used both your outbound and inbound travelday in Germany. 

Exactly what journeys and on what times have you made previously? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Steve-Max Reinecke 
Please share a screenshot of “My Trip” as there should be written on which traveldays your Inbound/Outbound Journey´s have been taken.

Bitte teile einen Screenshot von “My Trip” denn dort müsste man sehen an welchen Tagen deine Heimatlandreisen genutzt wurden.

Could I at least travel to Hamburg and from there buy another ticket to Nuremberg?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Could I at least travel to Hamburg and from there buy another ticket to Nuremberg?

You can travel till the German border Padborg/Flensburg from there you will need a ticket.

As you can see you used your two traveldays already on the way to Sweden
I assume first to Hamburg and then the second one from Hamburg to Kalmar.

You can travel till the German border Padborg/Flensburg from there you will need a ticket.

As you can see you used your two traveldays already on the way to Sweden
I assume first to Hamburg and then the second one from Hamburg to Kalmar.

2 days then probably because my first trip went overnight that is then already very stupid run. But if it can not be changed I have to live with the fact that I have to take money in hand again to come home :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

. But if it can not be changed I have to live with the fact that I have to take money in hand again to come home :-)

It can't be changed so you'll have to pay.  

If your train had left Hamburg before midnight you wouldn't have had a problem. 

Ich hab nun noch ein anderes Problem mit der Reise mir ist das Handy ins Wasser gefallen nun habe ich mir schnell ein neues besorgt nun kann ich die Pässe nicht einfach eintragen. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit das zu übertragen? Vielen lieben Dank für die Hilfe

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So ein Pech.

The pass is connected to the phone and only Customer Support can disconnect the pass from your old phone. Only then can you connect your pass to the new phone.

You should immediately contact Customer Support through this form. Customer Support is overloaded with requests so you need to clearly write that you will be travelling today and that you can't continue your travel without help, so that Customer Support can prioritise your request correctly. Please also write your pass number in the request. The pass number is in your confirmation email and in your Interrail/Eurail account.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Marion Broken phone. Immediate help needed.