Solved

Rail planner App not working an my mobile

• 19 July 2021
  • 7 replies

I installed the Interrail Rail Planner App (several times). But my mobile is always shutting down, when opening it. I´ve tried various ways solving the problem (reinstalling, App Settings as proposed, ...), but nothing has changed. Now it´s only 3 weeks to go, before our trip begins. The seat reservations are bought. What can I do, if I should not find a way to start the App on my mobile? How can I activate my pass and proof / show my tickets?

I reported the problem to the customer service some weeks ago, but the advice wasn´t helpful. The prior condition was always a started app e.g. for error logging and so on. But as I wrote: The mobile (Huawei P 8, Android 6.0, is shutting down after starting the app before I can do anything.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 19 July 2021, 23:36

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Iam note sure but i heard that the RAilplanner need atleast the Android Version of 8.0 or higher :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The Google store says that Android 6 or higher is required:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.eurail.railplanner

So please contact customer service:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @O.Dichtler, our Customer Support team has just replied to your email to assist you further. Cheers, 

Thanks for all advice!

In the end, it seems, I will use another device, because on mine nothing helped.

The customer service had to remove the passes from my mobile (which I had successfully added the first time running the app) in order to make it possible adding them to another device. I hope that´s a definite solution.

If not - maybe we will walk up to norway ...

Quisiera que me asesoren no puedo añadir mí pase  y tampoco el de mí marido en la aplicación Rail Planner.

Baje la aplicación y cuando agrego nombre y número de pase me aparece error o me aparece no es correcto los datos.Que hago si no puedo viajamos en 20 dias

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

What does the error message say?

For support get in touch with customer service via this link (write also, when you will travel):

Submit a request – Eurail Knowledge Base

Buenas noches ahora me aparece que no coinciden los datos porque será copie y pegué

Me pueden ayudar estoy hace tres días 

Puede ser que funcione mal la aplict Rail Planner

Gracias

Claudia arzivian