Solved

Refund Eurail Global Pass

• 25 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I have purchased a Eurail Global Pass on April 14th that I have NOT used yet. I sent several emails in the past week in order to have a full REFUND but had NO response yet. However, the website indicates it should only take 48 hours to have a response… I need a refund as soon as possible please this is an emergency. My pass number is EU30496688. I got the 10 days within 2 months - 2nd class pass. 

Contact me please -

icon

Best answer by Marion 29 April 2022, 15:21

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The refund procedure is explained here. Did you follow the steps?

Yes, I went to the refund and cancellations but it tells me I’m not eligible! I don’t understand. I have NOT used my pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you activated your pass (assuming you have a mobile pass)? If so, what was the first travel day?

You can cancel the first travel day before it starts: go to My Pass, select the travel day and tap on Cancel travel day.

If the first travel day has already started, then you'll have to wait for customer service to reply. They're currently very busy and I doubt if sending multiple mails about the same issue will help.

I have activated it but NOT used it. The first travel date is May 2nd

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I have activated it but NOT used it. The first travel date is May 2nd

Hi Iona, You need to deactivate your pass first.You can find more information on how to proceed here. Then you will be able to ask for your refund. I hope this helps.

Hi,

I have purchased a Eurail Global Pass on April 14th that I have NOT used yet. I sent several emails in the past week in order to have a full REFUND but had NO response yet. However, the website indicates it should only take 48 hours to have a response… I need a refund as soon as possible please this is an emergency. My pass number is EU30496688. I got the 10 days within 2 months - 2nd class pass. 

Contact me please -

I removed your email address from your post for privacy reasons, customer service will get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,

I can not deactivate or cancel travellers or trips, my pass starts on the 10th and i would like to cancel it all and i can not understand how to do it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I can not deactivate or cancel travellers or trips, my pass starts on the 10th and i would like to cancel it all and i can not understand how to do it?

@RobertKarin Harris Please post screen shots that show what you try to do and describe what happens. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If your pass starts on 10 June, you should be able to cancel it before the 10th, see this procedure.

If that doesn't work for you, then please post screenshots of where you get stuck.