Solved

Refund/exchange

Hi, I would like some information. I am now in possession of the 6 Days within 1 month paper pass but I realized that I am better off using the 4 Days within 1 month pass. I would like to request a refund of the first one and get the 4 Days pass in return. My question is, by mid-August will I be guaranteed a refund and in addition also the successful receipt of the 4 days pass? Thank you very much to those who will help me.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 15 July 2022, 20:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to do an exchange of passes. You can do this if the conditions of you pass allows that. You can see the conditions in your confirmation email and on the invoice that you find in the order overview in your Interrail account. 

In your Interrail account you also find the instructions for how to make the exchange. 

The fee for the exchange is 15 EUR. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There is no 6 D in 1 M pass-its 5 or 7.

NOte that there is a fee of 15% not paid back-this is nearly equal to the difference in price-so you´d better look at sensible ways to still use those extra days. Plus that it will take a very long time before they can even address these requests-if they manage that in the holy holiday month of the Italiano-not sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no 6 D in 1 M pass-its 5 or 7.

NOte that there is a fee of 15% not paid back-

@mcadv Please stopp giving the wrong info. 15 % is for a refund, that is if you don't buy a new pass. The fee for an exchange is 15 EUR. I have told you this before when you gave the wrong info.