Solved

REFUND FOR 1 OUT OF 7-DAY PASS NOT UTILIZED

• 1 August 2022
  • 5 replies

I bought 7-day Eurail Global Pass. But i only used up to 6 days. Could i receive refund for the balance 1 day? Please guide me.Thank you.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 1 August 2022, 12:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no possibility to get any money back for a partially used pass. Only unused passes can be refunded.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Maaf, tidak bisa.

In fact most likely you will have already saved quite a sum compared wit the buying of normal tickets

Also look into if you had any longer delays >1hr-in such cases there ia also some possibility to get partial refunds.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Of course not.

If you go to a restaurant and don’t finish the drink until the last bit, you also get no refund.

Maaf, tidak bisa.

In fact most likely you will have already saved quite a sum compared wit the buying of normal tickets

Also look into if you had any longer delays >1hr-in such cases there ia also some possibility to get partial refunds.

Hi.thank you for responding. On your secon para, what do you mean by that?

Maaf, tidak bisa.

Hi.thank you for responding. On your second english para, what do you mean by that? longer delays possible for partial refund?