Solved

Refund for Pass

• 17 April 2023
  • 6 replies

After buying a eurail pass and activating it, I discovered that there were no eurail reservations available on the train I need to take so I would like a refund.  However, I can’t ask for a refund because I have started a trip and can’t delete the trip because the website will not let me delete the traveler (me) from it.  How do I delete the traveler/trip so I can request a refund?

icon

Best answer by Yorkie 17 April 2023, 21:00

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

First, what is the route you’d like to take ? There are always alternatives, even for Eurostar. If London - Paris is full, there is usually availability to Lille and from take there are multiple TGVs to Paris.

Let us know your route, date and (wanted) departure time and we’ll help you.

As long as you haven’t activated the pass, you can get a refund. If you did, deactivate it. You can until the activation day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If the validity of the pass hasn't started you can deactivate the pass. You must start by deactivating any journeys that you have activated before you can deactivate the pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If I bought my eurail global  pass from Klook do I have to apply through Klook for a refund or can I do that through Eurail itself ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You must request the refund from the seller that you bought the pass from.

The advice given here refer to the conditions for passes bought directly from Interrail/Eurail.

If you bought you pass elsewhere you must check the conditions for a refund with your seller.

Thank you.