Solved

Refund of ticket that already started - sickness

• 15 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I know you cannot return a ticket that has been already started . However, I got sick on the trip and can not continue it. I have a 2 month global pass with continuous travel days. The ticket would be valid until 22.09.2022. Would it still be possible to get some of the money back with a medical certificate? Because the ticket was not cheap and my illness prevents me from traveling further. It would be a real pity for the money.
Best regards
Carlotta Piest

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 10 September 2022, 13:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can't get any money from Interrail/Eurail but maybe from your travel insurance. You need to check with them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oder: es gilt also noch mehr als 1 Monat. Bist du nicht so lange krank, dann kannste es schon zB die letzte Wochen noch nutzen-bloss muss du dann bis/ab Grenze selber zuzahlen.

Im übrigen: je nach Fahrten schon gemacht-das sind dann doch schon 3 Wochen-es ist durchaus sehr gut möglich dass die Fahrten bis dann schon viel mehr kosteten als Pass im total

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Carlotta Piest 

Please contact customer service. We are happy to assist you further on this as each case is unique and will be handled with caution.

Have a lovely day!