Solved

reservation

• 20 August 2022
  • 4 replies

if i don't buy a seat reservation on trains that requires it, can I just take that train and don't sit on a seat whitout getting in any troubles? 

icon

Best answer by Annie. 22 August 2022, 13:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Buon giorno.

This Q has of course also been put here more as a few times.

1.most of these treni/stazione will have gates that you can only pass with the code on the RES. Even in Italia with TrenIt sometimes.

2.it depends-on where/when/etc-as about all thing in life do. But you risk being seen as ´black rider´ =travel with no valid ticket and can be fined-up to 200€ sometimes and thrown off the train next stop.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

For trains with mandatory reservations you need a reservation. What happens if you don't have a reservation varies. In the worst case you get a heavy fine. Some trains you can't even board without a reservation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Quali treni vorresti prendere senza la prenotazione obbligatoria? Forse ci sono altri treni nella stessa tratta dove non serve la prenotazione.

Badge +1

if i don't buy a seat reservation on trains that requires it, can I just take that train and don't sit on a seat whitout getting in any troubles? 

Hello! Thanks for your question. I really would advise you not to, as you risk a fine! 😣

I hope this clarifies it.

Kind regards,

Annie