Solved

seat reservation

Hi I Keep getting the same message that ‘prices are temporarily available, check back…’ 

I don’t know what this means- if someone could help me- I have attached screenshots for all my journeys requiring seat reservations. 

icon

Best answer by Dakota 3 July 2022, 22:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

N/A means that Eurail can for some reason not reserve the trains you have to try different ways to reserve the trains

Thank you @seewulf ,, however when I try reserve any train on the website, it’s just not allowing me too. On the app I can see the prices, but I can’t make reservations on the app. It’s just not working and I don’t know what to do…. It keeps on saying ‘the prices are temporarily unavailable’ on the website and this has been going on for 3 weeks now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you @seewulf ,, however when I try reserve any train on the website, it’s just not allowing me too. On the app I can see the prices, but I can’t make reservations on the app. It’s just not working and I don’t know what to do…. It keeps on saying ‘the prices are temporarily unavailable’ on the website and this has been going on for 3 weeks now.

You need to read the link provided. There are other better websites to reserve seats in many European countries outlined in detail in that link, you are strongly advised to follow that advice.