Solved

Seat reservation unavailable London to Paris

• 15 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello!

I’m trying to book seat reservations for myself for the 17th of December to Paris (from London) and 19th to come back however I am not able to do it on the interrail reservations system.

Are the tickets really already sold out or have they not been put up yet? Any possibility I might be able to buy from the station on the day?

I have an Interrail Pass but there doesn’t seem to be tickets left for the times I am after, there is just one available at 5am.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 15 November 2021, 12:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m trying to book seat reservations for myself for the 17th of December to Paris (from London) and 19th to come back however I am not able to do it on the interrail reservations system.

Are the tickets really already sold out or have they not been put up yet? Any possibility I might be able to buy from the station on the day?

I have an Interrail Pass but there doesn’t seem to be tickets left for the times I am after, there is just one available at 5am.

It looks like they're already sold out on the Friday, except for the early train. There are also more trains available on the 16th or 18th.

Book another train ASAP and don't wait until the travel day because then for sure there will be no seats left. remember that Fridays (and Sundays) are always busy, even more so when Christmas is approaching.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello!

Do you have a 1st class interrail?

Then there is the possibility to take the train from 20h01, 17 december.

Regular tickets go for a price of 225 euros and more 😱

No I have the 2nd class interrail. Thank you for your replies! I thought that might be the case but I’m a first time pass user and wanted to be sure.