Solved

Should I only be able to view my "ticket" in my pass, one day at a time, as that day arrives?

Should I only be able to view my "ticket" in my pass, one day at a time, as that day arrives?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 August 2022, 14:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sorry, what do you mean?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Once you have activated a travelday (assuming you have such a pass) then you MUST add any trip you make and hence it should be evident that you can see it as well as any conductor who comes along for checks. But it should be fairly staraightforward and intuitive-mostly USA-newbees tend to make much more fuss about if as is needed

Thanks for your answer!

What I intended to say was that we have a 15 day consecutive pass (beginning on 5/22) and have multiple journeys linked to our passes.  However, when I pull up our passes on my phone, I can only view the first day of travel.  It comes up with a QR code if I click “show ticket”.  I cannot view any of the days after 5/22. Should I be able to see the subsequent days now?   I hope this makes more sense.

I am sure we will be able to get assistance when we are over there from local people.

Thanks again!

Ken Funkhouser

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No idea… I generally don't activate my travel days in advance.

Thanks for your answer!

What I intended to say was that we have a 15 day consecutive pass (beginning on 5/22) and have multiple journeys linked to our passes.  However, when I pull up our passes on my phone, I can only view the first day of travel.  It comes up with a QR code if I click “show ticket”.  I cannot view any of the days after 5/22. Should I be able to see the subsequent days now?   I hope this makes more sense.

I am sure we will be able to get assistance when we are over there from local people.

Thanks again!

Ken Funkhouser

Hello! Please accept my apology for the late reply. You don't need to activate the travel days prior travelling, you can also do it on the day of travel itself ;) 

In general, if this is an app glitch, to help our team get relevant details, please go to "More", then "App settings", and enable the "Error Logging" option. If you try again and the problem persists, this will allow the App to send any available error information to our system and our team will be able to look into the possible solutions.

Please let me know if you need further assistance and provide a screenshot from the app, so I can determine the issue.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Annie