Solved

southern hemisphere time

• 1 January 2024
  • 7 replies

hi i'm trying to add a trip to the travel journey but it keeps giving me the day before does that have anything to do with nz is a day ahead or is it that the train journey does not run that day . can't be that as i have already mase a seat reservation for the 18June . however when i do the travel  journey will only give me the 17th . weird  same for when i tried to do one for the 8th july it puts it in as the 7th july . these are manual adds . it's doing my head in 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 1 January 2024, 23:35

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I've seen similar reports. You could set your device’s time to CET or just wait to add the trains until you're in Europe. There's no real need to add any trains in the app before you start travelling. And you should not use the app to plan anything, since it's unreliable.

thank you . do just go the seat reservations on the main train sites and add them to the eticket day before travel. thanks for that i thought i was going crazy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have a look at https://www.seat61.com/interrail-and-eurail-reservations.htm for reservations. Some trains on popular routes need to be booked in advance Feel free to ask for advice here too :)

Logging the train to the app (to get the QR code, your ticket) is a different thing and it can be done at any point prior to boarding. You don’t “add” reservations there but show both things onboard the train.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Are you making seat reservations or are you adding journeys to your "Trip" in the Railplanner-app?

i was adding trips into the rail planner but couldn't get the date right so have abandoned that idea until i travel to the northern hemisphere 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Depending on where you will travel you might need to make seat reservations before coming to Europe. 

Where will you be travelling?

yes thanks i will be i just won't add them in the app till im  there