Skip to main content
Solved

split to zagreb

• 3 June 2024
  • 8 replies

I am trying to book a required reservation from Split to Zagreb on June 10th at 8:23 and arriving at 15:09.  It appears to book and charges my credit card.  Then it says it is not available and gives me a credit.  This is with OBB.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This should work; more than half of the seats are still free in that train (see hzpp.hr).

I'd say try again tomorrow morning and if it still doesn't work, send an e-mail to rezervacije@hzpp.hr to book.

Thank you so much!

I have sent an email twice, and no one has responded.  It still charges my credit card and then credits my card shortly later.   This is the response I get.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have sent an email twice, and no one has responded.

I think you should allow 1-2 days for HZPP to respond. @seewulf how long did you have to wait?

Another idea is to try on a pc in a browser instead of in the ÖBB app.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to a PC browser.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Unfortunately, I do not have access to a PC browser.

Then try on a mobile browser instead of the app.

I got a response back from HZZP.  However, I can not read it as it is not in English.  Can anyone tell me how to pay this reservation??

Here is the message in the email.  (

Dear Sir/Madam, I am attaching a proforma invoice that must be paid within 24 hours, and send us a scan or screen shot of your payment slip so that we can send you the reservations, otherwise we will cancel them.

A nice greeting)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I got a response back from HZZP.  However, I can not read it as it is not in English.

Copy the text into your favourite translator. Or use the Google Translate app on your phone and use the image translation in it. But the most important parts (amount and IBAN) don't need translation.

Can anyone tell me how to pay this reservation??

Transfer the amount of €2.12 to the IBAN mentioned, which is the bank account number in bold that starts with HR95.