Solved

Stockholm-Gälivare Nighttrain only one day ticket?

• 24 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello guys :) ,

I want to travel on 10 August from Stockholm at 21:56 to Gällivare at 13:01. I own an interrail Ticket. I read that for a Night Train I only have to use one day of the ticket (in this case 10.8). But at 10am I have to change train in Boden (11.08). Is my Ticket (10.08) still valid for the new train? I want to book it on sj.se

Thank you :)) 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Al_G 24 April 2023, 15:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Using one pass day you can only travel into a second day on a direct train that you boarded before midnight, once you change trains (as in your itinerary) you will need to use a second pass day.

Using one pass day you can only travel into a second day on a direct train that you boarded before midnight, once you change trains (as in your itinerary) you will need to use a second pass day.

Oh okay thats pretty bad, because the direct trains are already booked out, in these days.

But still thank you for the answer of course :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No I don't think they're booked out. I believe the schedule isn't confirmed yet so tickets are not open for booking. Maybe @AnnaB knows ?

No I don't think they're booked out. I believe the schedule isn't confirmed yet so tickets are not open for booking. Maybe @AnnaB knows ?

Thank you

On 10. and 9. its "sold out" later it is "not avaiable". But on 8 their are still some tickets. Anybody knows, when the tickets for 11 and later will be sold? :)