Skip to main content
Solved

Summer Promotion 20% Discount but can't get mobile pass

• 7 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I’ve just seen the advertisment for the 20% discount for Interrail passes.   I went onto the site  to purchase two 2nd class 7 day in month Senior passes. 

I get to a page which says:

How would you like to receive your Passes?

One can choose between mobile and paper versions, but the paper version is the one currently ticked.  I tick “mobile app” and press “Proceed”, but it reverts to Paper. 

And unless I stick with the Paper version I can’t proceed..

However it clearly says on the site: “Now available as a mobile Pass”

Any suggestions as to what is going wrong, and what I should do?

Thanks,

Peter

3 replies

Badge

Please ignore the last message!

The site I was working from was the National Rail site.  They, clearly, have some problems with their site.  I went onto the normal Interrail site to purchase tickets and it all seems straight forward.

Peter

They did mention that we can travel after septmeber 1st so we can’t use it before. I didn’t understand properly so if i buy it i can’t book in the month of july?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They did mention that we can travel after septmeber 1st so we can’t use it before. I didn’t understand properly so if i buy it i can’t book in the month of july?

If you want a pass to use in July or August 2024 then you will need to buy regular passes without the discount.

The purpose of the discount is to promote travel outside the busy summer season.