Skip to main content

Does my Interrail pass work for this bus network? I can’t find information on the page I was directed to for partners.

The only bus discount in Norway seems to be on the line from Åndalsnes to Molde:

https://www.interrail.eu/en/plan-your-trip/tips-and-tricks/trains-europe/trains-country/trains-norway

No, it doesn’t. But there is an offer from the local transport company if you stay several days. I wrote about this probably a year ago here. So you should be able to find it via search with they keyboard.

Beside the Andalsnes to Molde bus there is also a discount on the Andalsnes to Alesund bus with Interrail. But that’s it.

Beside the Andalsnes to Molde bus there is also a discount on the Andalsnes to Alesund bus with Interrail. But that’s it.

So the Norway page is incomplete?

So the Norway page is incomplete?

Well, in the app it still says that bus is included and in 2017 I got this discount… so suppose it didn’t change but can’t confirm 100% for sure