Swiss B permit

  • 1 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I am holding a Swiss B permit and can I buy an eutrail pass since I want to the use the pass to travel in Switzerland for a few days (which interrail pass is not allowed)?


Best answer by thibcabe 1 August 2023, 15:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It is possible but not necessarily good value. There's the monthly GA valid on all public transportation : 420 CHF for a month.

Also Saver Day passes or cards from your Gemeinde, etc.

Definitely get the half-fare card too.