Technical difficulties- check out 50% pass

Show first post

94 replies

What is the supporting mail address, where I can write to?

have the same problem. saw on twitter that the UK website of interrail works. https://www.myinterrail.co.uk/interrail-pass-sale/

I tried and you can proceed to checkout and pay but I don’t have a credit card sadly… maybe it still helps some of you

But they don’t sell mobile passes just paper one with 35 GBP costs for shipping...

i was able to select a molbile pass...but i’m not sure if i can buy at myinterrail.co.uk if i’m not in the country and not a British national...

Where can you choose the mobile pass? I can’t find it. It just says “Now available as a mobile pass” but I don’t find where.. 

go to the website myinterrail.co.uk, select your ticket and press add to basket. Then click “Review and pay” and then it asks you to choose between mobile and paper version. That’s how it worked for me...

I just booked my ticket on this website (from the Netherlands), thank you! I used a credit card, I'm not a British citizen and I chose the Mobile delivery option. It was even €4 less than the price on the EU website!

have the same problem. saw on twitter that the UK website of interrail works. https://www.myinterrail.co.uk/interrail-pass-sale/

I tried and you can proceed to checkout and pay but I don’t have a credit card sadly… maybe it still helps some of you

did the same...hope it worked :D

Userlevel 1

ok, but I can’t order multiple passes… I tried but it says the passes must be unique!? Is there a limitation to 1 discounted pass per person?

I have the same problem. It says that the service is unavailable and that they are preforming maintenance

I tried it with the UK-Site. It works. You have to sign in as a “guest”, later you will be asked in which way you will the pass recieve, mobile or paper. Have a nice trip everyone! :)

Thank you Sven! It works!!!!!!

They just answered that they extended the sale to 6 am CET 

Userlevel 1

Really? I bought one pass and now received this email:

Can we help?

Interrail by National Rail <noreply@myinterrail.co.uk

Dear Customer

We’ve noticed that on your recent visit to Interrail by National Rail you left without completing the purchase of your InterRail pass.

If you would like to complete your order you can do so by simply clicking on the Back to Site link below.

???

Thank you Sven! It works!!!!!!

Same here:((

Same problem here. Trying to call Dutch Railway ticket-office for assistance.

In the queue for 20 minutes..😥

It took me half an hour and then they told me it is an interrail problem and they can’t do anything about it….

Same here. (Don’t get through)

On the facebook site of interrail they say that interrail uk is another company; if there are issues you have to deal with them not interrail.eu. 

Does somebody know the support email adress? i can’t find it :(

It doesnt work for me either. The english site doesnt work for me as well.

Same here been trying trough nsinternational.com for dutch citizens as well no success

I have the same problem. I want to buy one continuous 1st class ticket for 2 months in the sale (<27, €366).  I have been trying for over 30 minutes now on different devices, but I cannot move any product to my chart. What can I do? Thank you so much in advance!

UK Site is down aswell, at least i can’t checkout…

What email did you use to contact them? And did they grant this to you in some way?

Doesn’t help if the checkout simply doesn’t work :D

customerservice@interrail.eu

Does somebody know the support email adress? i can’t find it :(

customerservice@interrail.eu :)

What email did you use to contact them? And did they grant this to you in some way?

I just simply contacted them on Facebook and they sent me an email. 

Doesn’t help if the checkout simply doesn’t work :D

Yeah that’s the problem 

Yes, I have the same problem. I tried to reach them on Facebook, but I don't expect them to be working this late, so no reply yet. I noticed that the banner has been extended for a few more hours (as somebody here already said), but of course that is not really going to solve the issue if we can't buy anything in those extra hours. And 6am is quite early… Considering whether the best option is to stay up late or have a horribly early alarm 😅

Update, I have received a reply on my message. Seems like they are aware of it working on fixing the problem, so hopefully it will work soon. And if not, it's going to be an early birds day for us tomorrow morning I guess?