Solved

There is no 'SEARCH' button in the "Planner"

• 15 October 2022
  • 8 replies

It is our first time to use Eurail pass. After put schedule into the “Planner” in the app, there is no “Search” button under the “Filters”. So it is impossible to see the timetable and choose the departure time. What should I do with this situation? Thank you

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 15 October 2022, 13:15

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can you post a screen shot?

When I add a filter I need to press "update" and then I am sent back to the search screen.

Thank you very much for your kind reply. The screen are attached. After click “DONE”, the “Search” screen still doesn’t show up. But there is no update button. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ok. This is not the filter screen, but the search screen. The update button is on the filter screen.

What happens when you press "done"?

Thank you very much for your reply. There is a “update” button after click the filter. I asked my boss to update it but has not received any respond yet. After click “Done”, there is not “search” , only the seat reservation reminding in the blue box.

After update, still there is no search screen

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

It might be useful to keep in mind that the rail planner app needs at least Android 6.0 or iOS 13.0 and later to be able to function properly. Other things that might be hindering app functionality is your device settings. Please set your calendar to Gregorian and timezone on ‘automatic'. If the error persists, please enable app error logging in the app's settings and get in touch with our customer service team using this link: https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Thank you for your reply, Claudi. The Android is 10.0. Even, we already set the timezone, it still doesn’t work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you checked that you use the gregorian calender?

What happens when you press "done"? Can you post a screen shot of what it looks like?