Solved

Three passes on one device?

• Right on track
  • 7 replies

I am really confused by how unintuitive this app is. There are three of us and I have all the Mobile Passes on one device. Is this the first mistake? Then I noticed that I can plan a trip, but I can't assign it to all three people... I hope it will get easier with time. So the question remains: How do you do it when you travel with several people? Each person better have the app on their own device? Does anyone have any experience? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Marion 2 May 2022, 17:04

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can do what you want: each pass on a separate device or two or more on one device.

Once you've activated a pass though, it is linked to the device on which you've activated it. Moving it to another device is only possible via customer service. This can take a while though because they’re very busy with urgent requests.

okay, thanks… it´s not really necessary to move it, we´ll keep it on one device. But do I understand this correctly? If I have all three passes on one device, I still have to plan a trip for all of them individually (regardless of the reservations). I haven't found a way to book a trip for three people, so I have to do it for each pass individually, right? Sorry for my newbie questions, but I'm confused about using the Account and the app

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

But do I understand this correctly? If I have all three passes on one device, I still have to plan a trip for all of them individually (regardless of the reservations). I haven't found a way to book a trip for three people, so I have to do it for each pass individually, right?

That is probably right. I haven't had multiple people's passes on my phone, but you can only select one trip to add a journey to.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please be aware that if you have all passes on the same device you need to travel together. If there is a chance that some of you want to make one trip and some of you want to make another trip at the same time you should consider to keep the passes on your own devices.

we want to travel together, so that will be no problem… thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi flx, You can have several passes on one pass but you need to duplicate the "My trip” with all the train journeys you are planning to have so that every pass has a "My trip” allocated to it. Does that help? Cheers,

Meanwhile I found my way… Thanks for your answers! I think the non existing synchronisation between app und acoount needs to be resolved in the near future…