Solved

Ticket not showing in app

• 21 June 2022
  • 9 replies

Hi! I have an interrail mobile pass and have saved my trips on the trip planner app. I have activated the tickets with the grey slide button but somehow the tickets do not show up in my tickets or keep disappearing. Can you help me please?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 21 June 2022, 17:11

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please check if there are any app updates. App version should be 24.0.0 (iPhone) or 24.0.2 (Android); check via More and scroll to the bottom.

If there's an update available, please install it.

Does that help?

If not, do you have iOS or Android? Which OS version?

Hi! Thank you! I have the iOS version and it’s version 24.0.0 - still whenever I add a trip and activate the ticket it does not show up as ticket. Some of the journeys I add to my trip are there for a bit but disappear again. When I open and close the app I can see the trips again but with bits of it missing. For most of my trips I cannot access any tickets after activation with the grey button. I’m already on my trip and need the tickets soon so maybe you have another idea how to solve it? 

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Did you add a manual journey to your trip at any point? That was an issue not too long ago  (it made journeys disappear) but I don’t know if a fix has already been implemented.
  2. Please go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging.
  3. Create a request for customer service and give them all details, including your device ID. Mention you are currently travelling, so your request will be prioritised correctly.

Thank you! I will do that now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you add a manual journey to your trip at any point? I'd like to find out if this is still an issue.

No I have not added anything manually 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

OK, then I don't have any ideas anymore. Please do let us know if/how this is solved. And keep an eye open for app updates.

Hello, I have the same problem now. Did yours resolve anyhow?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello, I have the same problem now. Did yours resolve anyhow?

1. What is your app version? See More, scroll to the bottom. If it is lower than 25.0.0, then update.
  2. Turn off battery saving, data saving, airplane mode.
  3. Check the basics to run the app:
    https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/articles/5545614121757-Basics-to-run-the-app
  4. Delete the app's cache and the stored app data and try again.
  5. Restart your app and try again.
  6. Restart your phone and try again.
  7. Do you have an iPhone or Android? Which version of the operating system?
  8. If nothing helps, go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. That won't solve the problem but will help customer service.
  9. Create a support request:
    https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new
    Give them all details, screenshot(s) and mention when you will start to travel. It doesn't help to say it's urgent, they need a date, so they can properly prioritize.
  10. Also send your device ID to customer service:
    https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/articles/4571649483165-Contacting-us-about-an-issue-