Train Tallinn -> Valga -> Riga

• 3 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I have a question about trains in Baltic area. I solved how to get fron Tallinn to Riga by trains (through Valga), but these trains are not in rail planner app. How do I get my tickets with Interrail Pass? Because if i dont have the route in app, I dont have QR code. Is it possible to go to station in Tallinn and show them, that I have Interrail Pass and they give me the ticket? Or how does it work?

Thanks, Anet

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Add the journeys in manually, it will then generate the “ticket” with qr code.

Be warned though, it has been reported that checkers in that region don’t always accept interrail passes.

Thanks! But as I am trying to find it, I am not able to see, where or how I can get the route manually. Can you please send me screenshot or sth. to see how can I do it? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Scroll down to very lowest under the field for input of the ´normal´ trips.

Oh-dobry den, and a request to you: could you after having been there post some basic detials of what there is in Valga now and how to spend those long hrs waiting for next vlak?

Dzienkuje.

Scroll down to very lowest under the field for input of the ´normal´ trips.

Oh-dobry den, and a request to you: could you after having been there post some basic detials of what there is in Valga now and how to spend those long hrs waiting for next vlak?

Dzienkuje.

Hello, dobrý den, of course, after whole trip, I will write some tips and I will tell you sth about Valga and how good was our wait for the další vlak do Rigy.

And moc děkuji for your answer, it helped a lot. We have everything set, so hopefully we will see everything we want.