Solved

Trains included in the Interrail Austria Pass

Hello, I would like to know if the Interrail Austria Pass ticket may also include the journey from Verona Porta Nuova to Innsbruck (train ECB 88) and the journey from Innsbruck to Verona Porta Nuova (train ECB 89). Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Angelo 14 May 2022, 15:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hallo from Salzburg now, where this day I cam from Graz, waiting to go to München later.

AFAIK-if you mean the 1COUNTRY pass, then this is not possible-it is as the name says only valid IN Österreich, untill/from border points. Only the GermanRailpass/much costlier, allows a few sectors out of DE.

IF you can preplan and have this pass already, then use the oebb site to check if there are any affordable advance (Sparschiene) tickets.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just a quick google: this pass is ONLY-like EUrail for NON-Europeans and your profile says Italiano.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Just a quick google: this pass is ONLY-like EUrail for NON-Europeans and your profile says Italiano.

@mcadv Fake-News. Sure there are Interrail Austria One Country Passes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello, I would like to know if the Interrail Austria Pass ticket may also include the journey from Verona Porta Nuova to Innsbruck (train ECB 88) and the journey from Innsbruck to Verona Porta Nuova (train ECB 89). Thank you. 

No not included, you need a Ticket from Verona Porta Nuova to Brennero/Brenner. You can also buy via DB/ÖBB Ticket shop in Verona Porta Nuova the Partial Pass Ticket, where you pay only till Brennero.