Solved

Trains missing from EURAIL app and website

• 26 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

So trying to be chilled about all this but the day before we depart I still can’t add in some trains that I know are running and have reservations on but can’t add them into the app. 

22:17 on 30/7/23 from Cologne to Munich - exists on Nighjet site and bahn.de I have a reservation.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

21:27 on 4/8/23 from Vienna to Venice - exists on Nighjet site and bahn.de, I have a reservation.

The sleeper trains were fine in the app last year and actually our 3rd sleeper has been on there for months, do I just add it manually and get back to the packing?

Cheers

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 26 July 2023, 16:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

They're in the planner but it won't find them with the default settings because there are faster trains.

Just use the filter for night trains. Also take into account the train from Cologne only serves München Ost that day, not Hbf.

Userlevel 1

Ahh yes found the germany one (yeah I’ve got OBB furiously spamming me to tell me that arrival change) but perhaps I’m being blind - I still can’t see the direct Vienna/Venice sleeper train.

Sarah

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ahh yes found the germany one (yeah I’ve got OBB furiously spamming me to tell me that arrival change) but perhaps I’m being blind - I still can’t see the direct Vienna/Venice sleeper train.

Sarah

Did you add the filter "night trains only?

Userlevel 1

No, I stupidly assumed it would have kept that from the last query. Oh the shame, failing at simple technology. Right back to packing, unless someone can help with that?

Cheers